页面

2016年9月1日星期四

I will be back soon

Hiya ~
It's been a long time since the last time I write blog.
Cutie blog, don't mad with me PLS

Coming three weeks I will be busy with my FINAL exam.
Is the forth FINAL in my diploma college life.

This Sem, I had finally joined the cocurriculum.
I JOINED TABLE TENNIS.
Table tennis...hmm, I played before...in primary school.
In this cocu, I had met new friends.
Friend list as
Allen the captain
JY(Janyi the assistant)
Bryan and Jing Yang (the two pro skills)
Julian
JT Kiat
Mun Wai
Wasabi (Im did'nt lie, he introduce himself as WASABI)
Gary
Lixuan (the small size and cute girl)
Li Wen(My senior in secondary school)
Menn Yee (Dont call me sis anymore)
Poh Yi and Yee Hwa (good partner with pro skills)
Amy(the pretty in cocu)
Sin Yee(Ashley)
Kah Man (the female representative of our session) 

Nice to Meet all of you, See Ya!

 

没有评论:

发表评论